We miss you all so much!
Since the situation with the COVID-19 epidemic has improved due to the efforts of everyone in the city, we have decided we are safe to open our office to the public beginning on Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
We know that this has been a stressful time due to it being tax time, however, we felt that the safety of our clients, our team and their families and the general public had to take precedence over anything else.
As we move into the opening and our new normal for the time being, there are some guidelines we have put into place that we will be following.
- We are going to be requesting that everyone coming into the office wear a mask if possible.
- We will continue to do everything we can over email and phone but can meet if required.
- If you have papers to drop off or to pick up we ask that you call the office to arrange a time to ensure the documents are ready at the front of the office to be picked up.
- We ask that anyone coming into the office please respect the social distancing rules and if it appears there are a number of clients ahead of you to return at a different time.
- We will do our best to maintain a strict cleaning procedure between clients and on all regularly touched surfaces. At this time we will not be allowing the use of our washrooms to anyone.
Our office in Fort Macleod is still open on Wednesdays for items to be dropped off and we will resume meetings there when requested.
If you are uncomfortable coming into our office, we respect that decision and we will continue to email the papers that need a signature and can plan a meeting for a later time or discuss via phone if there is an immediate need to do so.